Tuesday 4 November 2014

Monika Traikov Inspiration

 
These are all from a photo shoot that I have recently done and I was inspired by Monika Traikov who uses this effect of distortion to create a surreal and digital effect to her images. She focuses on memories and the effect of how we see and remember memories in our heads (some can be stronger than others) and this is then shown by using editing and this was something I wanted to try and look at in my work. I used Photoshop to create this effect by using the Rectangle and Elliptical Marquee Tool to create the shapes and then I changed some of the hue and orientation of the shapes to create the surreal effect. I was really pleased with how the images came out and I feel that this is something I can take forward in future projects. If there is anything that I could do to take this effect forward then I am happy to take on any comments and I think that everyone should have a look at Monika Traikovs' work as it's really inspirational and mesmerising. 
 










 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages