Tuesday 29 September 2015

I HAVE MOVED!

So after a bit of patience and help... Ive finally set up my own website and I am so excited to get it fully set up and sorted... I'm nearly there but it's a slow process. I want every little detail to stand out.

Thank you so much for supporting my blog and for reading my posts and being interested in my photography it means a lot to me and is a big deal to me.

Want to keep updated with all my work? Make sure you have a look at my website and check it out, feedback is more than welcome and I'm happy to be sharing my journey with you in another site.

I may refer back to my blog at times so it's not goodbye but I will be now focusing more on my website and that's why I haven't posted in a while.

www.imagesbyhayley.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages